Start the New Year with the guided tour to the European capital of Brussels and attend ReputationTime conference on reputation building, brands and territories, on Friday, January 27 2017.
During the three-day visit of the Latvian delegation of communications professionals Dagnija Lejiņa and Juris Šleiers will guide you around Brussels. You will get insights on the work of European institutions, visit the globally leading PR agency Ketchum, enjoy Guggenheim art exhibition in Brussels, attend ReputationTime conference and spend a memorable time in Brussels in a professional and relaxed atmosphere.
- Get world-class knowledge on reputation building, brands and territories
- Explore insights in specially designed educational tour for communications professionals
- Meet new business contacts and network
ReputationTime Brussels 2017 theme: The importance of brands and territories
Christophe Ginisty, the founder of ReputationTime conference: “The social media revolution has completely redefined the notion of geographic and cultural borders. Our digital age is raising fundamental questions about the idea of universality and the need to create true connections with specific places and local cultures.”
At ReputationTime Brussels, speakers will answer the following questions:
- What are the new borders in the social media age?
- Global, local or ‘glocal’ – where do reputational and brand success lie today?
- How do social networks stretch geographical and cultural boundaries?
- How much does direct local relevance benefit reputation?
- Can place and culture be sources of inspiration?
THE VIP TOUR PROGRAM TO REPUTATIONTIME BRUSSELS
Thursday, January 26
08:20 Arrival in Brussels (airBaltic, departure from Riga at 06:20)*
13:00 Guided tour to the globally leading PR agency’s Ketchum Belgium office
15:30 Guided tour to European Union Commission or European Parliament
19:00 Free time with ReputationTime friends
Friday, January 27
ReputationTime Brussels conference
Saturday, January 28
10:00 VIP passes to visit the Guggenheim art exhibition in Brussels
Free time and optional program with ReputationTime friends
14:35 Departure from Brussels to Riga (airBaltic, arrival in Riga 18:20)
* for other options, check Ryanair flights to Brussles
Price: 199 euro (including ReputationTime Brussels conference ticket, guided tours, VIP passes to the Guggeinhem art exhibition, assistance to travel and accommodation; additional costs – flights, accommodation, food and drinks)
Please contact: Dagnija Lejiņa, email@example.com, +37129470708